|Course Code: 709
|Duration: 1 day
|CPE Credits: 7
|Prerequisite: No Prerequisite Required
Through lecture and problem solving, this one-day course will introduce participants to the accounting, tax and regulatory issues presented when servicing the private equity and hedge fund community.
This course is designed for audit, tax and consulting professionals.
- Domestic and Offshore Hedge Fund Structures
- Computation of Management and Incentive Fees including Claw Backs
- Lockups and Liquidity Issues
- Accounting for High Water Marks and Hurdles
- Special Issues Relating to Incoming and Exiting Partners
- Mark to Market Accounting
- Use of Swaps, Derivatives and Related Credit Issues
- Documentation and Internal Control Issues
After completing this course, participants should be familiar with the structure, operations and accounting issues relevant to private equity funds and hedge funds.